[3830] VaQP AA4TI SOAB/MixedFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, swmorton50@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] VaQP AA4TI SOAB/MixedFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 03:18:42 +0000
                    Virginia QSO Party - 2020

Call: AA4TI
Operator(s): AA4TI
Station: AA4TI

Class: SOAB/MixedFixed HP
QTH: WCF
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:
   80:   30     28
   40:   41     19
   20:   20      3
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   91     50      0  Mults = 59  Total Score = 13,688

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Interesting state QSO party.  It probably should have been called the 80 meter
VA QSO Party.  Almost nobody on 20 meters first day but a few ventured up there
on Sunday.  There was some activity on 40.  By far most activity was on 80 all
day and night so qsos into Florida were far and few between during the daylight
hours.  I still enjoyed the challenge but I strongly believe it would be a much
better QSO party if all of the VA Ops would venture above 4 mHz.