[3830] Rus DX E70T(@E77DX) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, e70t@blic.net
Subject: [3830] Rus DX E70T(@E77DX) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 09:33:20 +0000
                    Russian DX Contest - 2020

Call: E70T
Operator(s): E70T
Station: E77DX

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: JN84ix
Operating Time (hrs): 21

  160:   240    59       44        46
   80:   277   171       54        52
   40:   532    55       69        64
   20:   344   390       72        65
   15:   193    11       51        30
   10:
Total:  1586   636      290       257  Total Score = 7,275,647

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club

Comments:

The 24H format contest was something I didn't want to miss, especially in this
time of full restriction on movement. E7DX location is 50 km away. Braco planned
to work, but remained in OE for known reasons.

E&DX is very complex station, tuning from M/S to SO2R should to be simple,
but not this time, turned into a big problem. I just couldn't solve the problem
of antenna distribution on both devices. Braco, tried to help me an hour before
the contest and almost an hour into the contest itself. After an hour and a
half, I decided to work just do for fun. Classic work one radio one antenna
I start with a delay of almost 2 hours.
Thank you for contatcts and thank you very much to Braco, who himself was in
trouble and who unselfishly supported me.