[3830] BARTG GM9A(GM4FDM) SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG GM9A(GM4FDM) SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 11:19:39 +0000
                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest - 2020

Call: GM9A
Operator(s): GM4FDM
Station: GM4FDM

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Scotland
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:
   20:  401      41         23
   15:
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  401      41         23  Continents = 6  Total Score = 153,984

Club: GMDX Group

Comments:

Didnt make a serious effort, but as I was self isolating spent some time in the
shack as well as doing garden chores.   Tried out my sunSDR2 DX rig for the
first time properly on rtty and was pleasantly surprised by the excellent
filtering.   A dodgy 20m antenna did not perform as well as usual.