[3830] Rus DX 9A5Y(9A7DX) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX 9A5Y(9A7DX) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 14:05:00 +0000
                    Russian DX Contest - 2020

Call: 9A5Y
Operator(s): 9A7DX
Station: 9A5Y

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: JN85
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   249    42       56        55
   80:   337   110       66        64
   40:   375   170       87        68
   20:   560   145       81        75
   15:   200     7       61        44
   10:    15     1        7         8
Total:  1736   475      356       318  Total Score = 11,301,632

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Hi

Too bad that RDXC is only once in a year :)

Have some complication with SETUP so do SO1R only. But didn't felt that I missed
to much. Activity was grate as usual and it was really entertaining to hunt all
these Russian's trough the weekend.

HIghlights:
- Got all these rear Oblast's vy Easily. Even trough the Russian Pile'ups on
80&160
- Nice little bit of something on 10m and solid condix on 15m near the end
- Operate high-speed CW freely

Lowlights:
-None

Although the contesting is in the background nowdays. For 24 hours I really
forgot on all the bad things that’s happening in 9A. I hope you felt that way
too.

I want you to stay healthy and take care of you and others.
Stay home !

Vedran, 9A7DX