[3830] Rus DX NT6Q(N5ZO) SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, marko.l.myllymaki@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX NT6Q(N5ZO) SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 19:37:09 +0000
                    Russian DX Contest - 2020

Call: NT6Q
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): ~21
Radios: SO2R

  160:   10               3         0
   80:   76              11         0
   40:  289              39         9
   20:  311              52         9
   15:   34               7         0
   10:    2               2         0
Total:  722     0       114        18  Total Score = 323,400

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

That was pretty slow from California.  1st hour was 67 Qs and there was 2 other
hours over 40 Qs and other than that it was slow grind.  It seemed JAs were
having some contest of their own, so QSOs from there were just 68 which is very
very low.  And only 85 QSOs to zones 14-16 on 40 and 20 m only.  I was planning
1st to operate Mixed mode, but I don't think it would have added too much to
score, so just decided to stick with CW, it felt easier to mind.  But it was
good diversion from bad news.  Tnx for QSOs de Marko N5ZO