[3830] CWopsT N5RZ HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb5aar@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N5RZ HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 20:09:11 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Mar 25

Call: N5RZ
Operator(s): N5RZ
Station: N5RZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  181
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  181  Mults = 181  Total Score = 32,761

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Wow.   Everyone stuck at home and on the radio!!  Tremendous activity, though
20M wasn't in the best of shape.    Nice to start working some EU in the 19z
session now that we are past the equinox.

Two firsts  -  first time over 100 in first 30 minutes (actually 103), and first
time over 30K.    Is 200 Q's possible with one radio?    Everything would have
to go perfect, but I had a few "dry" periods and fumble fingers even
this time.

Thanks to all for the QSO's.

73,  Gator