[3830] WPX SSB N8IVN SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8IVN@aol.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB N8IVN SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 21:36:57 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: N8IVN
Operator(s): N8IVN
Station: N8IVN

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: N8IVN
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:   48
   40:   58
   20:  103
   15:    2
   10:
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Customarily, I spend this contest w/ Team WX3B oftentimes bringing home a win
and a plaque to Jim.  But, this year this was not to be.  So, I look forward to
being able to spend time within 6 ft of my team members next year.

This contest was great fun as a part-time effort from a newer QTH.  Thanks go to
Jim/W3NRJ for his antenna design work and installation of the 2 dipoles which
peak at about 65 ft. on each end.  Thanks also to Phil/K3EW for his continued
support and assistance with the installation.  This is to thank you publicly.
The system worked beautifully, just as advertised!!

Thanks for the Qs.  Its always a pleasure making contact w/ fellow club members.
 Go PVRC!

73
Dennis N8IVN