[3830] WPX SSB EA4M SO(A)SB20 TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, EA4m@ure.es
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB EA4M SO(A)SB20 TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 22:05:33 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: EA4M
Operator(s): EA4M
Station: EA4M

Class: SO(A)SB20 HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: IN80EA
Operating Time (hrs): 18

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 1000
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

Due to high noise during the first day ( 56+10) I can not stay for a long time,
it was a big shit!!! the second day was better but I had high noise until 11:00
UTC so I've lost the first part of 20 meters activity, just a couple of hours
from 07:00 until 09:00 more or less.
Unfortunately we must stay at home, and can't share a good time with oir radio
good friends but was very nice work them in the contest. This is my first
competition in SSB spending mor than 5-6 hoirs, I'm frustrated about noise, CW
is better!!!! You SSB guys are crazy!!!

I enjoiyed a lot, thanks to everyone!!!

Rick EA4M