[3830] WPX SSB KC1XX SO(A)SB80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, matt@kc1xx.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB KC1XX SO(A)SB80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 00:44:43 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: KC1XX
Operator(s): KC1XX
Station: KC1XX

Class: SO(A)SB80 HP
QTH: MASON NH
Operating Time (hrs): 19

------------
  160:
   80: 1483
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Not my favorite contest but something to do while locked up in the house.
The original plan was all bands LP from HI0LT but the ongoing crisis forced us
to return to the New Hampshire artic early.
The SW loops had issues and the upper NE loops died on Sunday.
It sounds like a trip up the tower when it warms up.
The weather was horrible and the QRN at times prevented me from hearing stations
and serial numbers.
The QSB was also incredible.
Congratulations to S56P for a great job.
I was surprised how little activity there was considering the whole world is at
home. Is nobody getting on the air anymore?
I wish everyone good health and thanks for all the calls and repeats because of
QRN.

VY73, Matt