[3830] WPX SSB KT4Q SO(A)AB TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt4q.fl@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB KT4Q SO(A)AB TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 03:08:47 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: KT4Q
Operator(s): KT4Q
Station: KT4Q

Class: SO(A)AB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: Florida
Operating Time (hrs): 30.75

------------
  160:    8
   80:   66
   40:  789
   20: 1195
   15:  367
   10:   34
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

First WPX that I put a very serious effort in.  At the last minute I decided to
put up a Carolina Windom 160 up so to give me 80M/160M capability.  Took it all
down during the last hurricane scare and never put back up.  I missed the first
45 minutes of the contest and start the contest pretty whipped.  Then I slept to
late Saturday morning and missed the opportunity to start the EU window with any
available run frequency.  Made up for it Sunday morning however with 3 hours
back to back with a 160+ QSO rate.  20M and 40M were hopping both days and
easily had consistent 100+ QSO rates.  Still only worked under 31 hours.  Just
not young anymore to get by with 6 hours rest per day.  15M was pretty
successful for a few hours both days mainly to SA.  Also spent an hour on 10M on
Sunday and work over 30 QSOs.  Very much an enjoyment but my ear are absolutely
ringing.

Rig:  Yaesu FTdx5000 MPL
Amp:  Alpha 9500
Ants: Cushcraft X7 and X740 (40M) at 60', R7 at 65', Carolina Windom 160 at 45'
S/W:  WriteLog 12.38E