[3830] WPX SSB NX0I SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nx0i@aol.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB NX0I SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 13:31:23 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: NX0I
Operator(s): NX0I
Station: NX0I

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 13.2

------------
  160:    0
   80:    6
   40:  315
   20:  430
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Yaesu FTdx101D
Ameritron AL-1200
Hustler 6BTV Vertical

Lots of DX stations on. Unfortunately couldn't bust many pileups with the
Vertical so mostly made North American contacts not worth as many points.
The bands were very crowded, glad my radio's filters work very well.

All in all I like the WPX contests since I am a Prefix hunter.
Getting older makes it also hard to stay in the saddle for a 48 hour contest so
I do what I can do and that is what makes this Hobby fun.

Thanks for the QSO's and all the patience working me.

73's/Jerry/NX0I