[3830] WPX SSB K7GK SO(A)AB TB-Wires LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB K7GK SO(A)AB TB-Wires LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 15:58:18 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: K7GK
Operator(s): K7GK
Station: K7GK

Class: SO(A)AB LP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

------------
  160:    8
   80:   10
   40:   40
   20:   61
   15:    3
   10:
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Doing this contest with LP and stealth mode antennas is far from pleasant. But
such are the realities of social distancing in the Bay Area suburbs. Out of
frustration I went out of my stealth mode and put up a 30 ft mast with some
additional terrain elevation with a 20m rotatable dipole and 40/80 inv vee.
Within minutes I was having a conversation with the neighbor how this is not
going to fly and she's going to take it up with the city. Sadly, now even those
simple antennas are down.

Denis