[3830] WPX SSB W7ZB SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB W7ZB SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 20:35:34 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: W7ZB
Operator(s): W7ZB
Station: W7ZB

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Gaston, OR
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:   14
   80:   74
   40:   82
   20:  413
   15:   17
   10:    4
------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

In the spirit of social distancing, I decided not to join the KT7E team for a
multi-2 and instead operated from home.  Kind of wierd at first using my own
call!  Station played pretty well.  Saturday 20 meter opening to Europe was
decent.  Sunday not as good.  15 meter signals from South America seemed very
weak, and even with a KW, many couldn't hear me. 40 and 80 were fun, but I am
not a stay up all night kind of op any more.  Thanks to all that heard me!