[3830] WPX SSB N5JJ SOSB20 TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5jj@att.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB N5JJ SOSB20 TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 20:38:59 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: N5JJ
Operator(s): N5JJ
Station: N5JJ

Class: SOSB20 HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: Alvin,  Tx.
Operating Time (hrs): 29:32

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 1455
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Best score ever for me.  Does not take long in SSB contests to understand why I
enjoy cw contests more.  Lots of rude ops out there.  Takes forever to find a
clear freq to call on and somebody always tries to move in or sets up next to
you.  Conditions were pretty good both days.  Station worked great.  Broke
pileup to Kuwait on third call.  Should have my second tower up next year and a
much larger 20m monobander.  Even with all the jerks a good time was had.
Thanks to all who called and cu next time.