[3830] WPX SSB VA3LR SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va3lr.mike@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB VA3LR SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 01:20:51 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: VA3LR
Operator(s): VA3LR
Station: VA3LR

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: EN93wk
Operating Time (hrs): 31

------------
  160:
   80:  125
   40:  262
   20:  244
   15:   57
   10:    2
------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I found it nearly impossible to have any runs with my Hexbeam at its current
height (20'), but my dipole that I use for 40/80 seems to work well as I had
some nice runs on 40.  This was probably my best effort for an a phone contest
since i started contesting about 4 years ago.  I am kicking myself for not
spending the maximum time in the chair.  Keep wondering what my score might have
been.  Thanks for the Q's.  Hope all had fun.