[3830] CWopsT VE9AA HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE9AA HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2020 20:05:54 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Apr 1

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  105
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  105  Mults = 105  Total Score = 11,025

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Not counting the last Q with NS9I which was started after the 19z bell...sri
Dwight. W2GD did get in under the wire though. Tnx as always ur mni John

Well, what a difference a few hours and a band change makes.

This mornings' run on 40m was easy by comparison.

FOr my 20m single band effort I made many of these Q's by what can best be
described as near ESP...and I have a very quiet hilltop QTH out in the country.

Worked quite a number of I/SM stns.  Not so many others over there, though the
RBN's in EU were picking me up at fair to moderate single digits to low double
digits. I2WIJ was very loud.

Maybe do this again at 0300z as an 80m single band?

73 es CU (all of a sudden) in the next one.

dit dit
Mike VE9AA in New Brunswick, Canada
 2 X Icom IC7410 and an assortment of wiggly wires;
10m - GP @ 13\\\' at the base.
15m - 5-el wire SVDA (or Delta Loop)
20m - Delta loop
40m - Wire 4-Sq
80m - Wire 4-Sq
160m - Wire Inverted L (more like an inverted J)

When operating SO2R,a ZS6BKW @ 35feet w/15m add-on,only for radio 2