[3830] NA Sprint SSB N6WM HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, chris.tate@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB N6WM HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2020 04:10:20 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - April

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: N6WM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: California
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   28       1
   40:   79       2
   20:   47       1
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Should be NCCC #2 but its not selectab

This little station at my home qth was not here a week ago.  with WD6T manning
up RO, I decided to do my run from my home in discovery bay.

SteppIR dipole on 8ft mast above roof
HF2V with 21 radials.
expert 1.3 kfa on low setting for upper bands, and AL811H for 40/80
Flex 6600M

This was the best I could do with this little pistol tonight.

Special thanks to all that pulled my signal out on 80, that tuner was working
overtime in the SSB portion of the band!  Its been years since I have had time
to do the SSB sprint.. such a great contest!  Please support the SSB sprint
committee as best you can all!

73 and seeya next time

Chris
N6WM