[3830] NA Sprint SSB K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2020 04:23:13 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - April

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   67
   40:   81
   20:   85
---------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: Southeast Sprint Coalition

Comments:

Band conditions were good on all three bands here.  Participation was wonderful.
 I spent the first 24 minutes on 2-0M wondering why I seemed to be so weak and
got so few answers.  Turned out I was using the 88' cf zepp tuned for 80M
instead of the TH6DXX.  Congrats to the 15 ops who heard me during that time.
Never seemed to be able to catch up after the very slow start.  Had problems
with the antenna returning to receive on 80M.  Not sure where the problem lies.
Thanks for all QSOs.

Please join us in the Georgia QSO Party next Saturday, April 11.  73, John,
K4BAI.