[3830] NA Sprint SSB NX9T LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nx9t@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB NX9T LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2020 14:43:49 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - April

Call: NX9T
Operator(s): NX9T
Station: NX9T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

   80:   65
   40:  116
   20:   14
---------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

First Sprint after a couple years off the air due to moving to a new QTH up the
road.  Getting set back up, albeit under quite restrictive conditions, but will
do the best I can with just low profile/hidden wires.  Great to be back and to
cross paths with so many familiar calls and old friends....as well as new calls
that have appeared since my "time of Pause."   Thanks for the
fun...wishing all health and safety...and our great country a quick recovery.
73-
Jeff NX9T
Yaesu FT1000(d)
100 watts