[3830] SP DX DL8MBS SOABCW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SP DX DL8MBS SOABCW QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2020 15:32:53 +0000
                    SP DX Contest - 2020

Call: DL8MBS
Operator(s): DL8MBS
Station: DL8MBS

Class: SOABCW QRP
QTH: Erfurt
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:   20     0      12
   80:   88     0      16
   40:   95     0      14
   20:    0     0       0
   15:    0     0       0
   10:    0     0       0
---------------------------
Total:  203     0      42  Total Score = 25,578

Club:

Comments:

There was too much longing world for the available SP stations, so many of their
pileups somewhat sounded as they had ST prefixes... Somewhat annoying rate of
ID-ing: five, six, seven QSOs terminated with TU only :-(
Good geography reminder about our neighbour - no part of Poland is more than
900km away from my QTH so with all listening on 20m only one faint and
unworkable SN1T once heard there as only sound from SP.
K2 & assortment of lowwires
73, Chris