[3830] MoQP W0O(@N0AX) Rover Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hwardsil@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] MoQP W0O(@N0AX) Rover Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2020 20:35:08 +0000
                    Missouri QSO Party - 2020

Call: W0O
Operator(s): N0AX KD0PES
Station: N0AX

Class: Rover Multi-Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 13.5

  160:
   80:
   40:  162
   20:  480    129
   15:
   10:
----------------------------
Total:  642    129      0  Mults = 60  Total Score = 84,720

Club:

Comments:

Ellen KD0PES and I had a great time doing the contest while heading home from
helping with a sick granddaughter for a week.  We took plenty of precautions to
avoid spreading or getting the virus and are now safely home after taking the
"long way" through 16 counties.  Nice to have the regulars following
along and the bands were pretty good, at least on 14 MHz and down.  No real
problems, although I think I have a choke core heating up on 7 MHz after antenna
system improvements changed the configuration a bit.  Hope everybody had fun -
no more mobiling for a while!

73, Ward N0AX