[3830] SP DX K4BAI SOABMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] SP DX K4BAI SOABMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2020 22:27:17 +0000
                    SP DX Contest - 2020

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 3:53

  160:
   80:    1      0      1
   40:    4      0      4
   20:   47     16     15
   15:
   10:
---------------------------
Total:   52     16     20  Total Score = 4,080

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Always enjoy this contest.  Lot of Polish stations QRV and good operators.  But,
this year, during the time I had to operate, nearly every QSO was a chore with
weak signals both ways.  Other US stations were running SPs on 20M and I had a
hard time getting through to the SPs who were running themselves, so I never
tried to run.  Hope for better conditionss next year.

Thanks for all QSOs.

Please join us in the Georgia QSO Party this Saturday, April 11.

73, John, K4BAI.