[3830] NeQP K4VBM Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ptcorners@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NeQP K4VBM Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2020 23:12:29 +0000
                    Nebraska QSO Party - 2020

Call: K4VBM
Operator(s): K4VBM
Station: K4VBM

Class: Fixed LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:   2       8              8
   20:   1      33      1       2
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
------------------------------------
Total:   3      41      1      10  Mults = 34  FTn Mults = 4  Total Score =
3,412

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

Rig : ICOM IC-7100 100W
Antennas : 520' loop and dipole for 20m (100W and some wires :)

This contest was moved from being in Sep. last year to April this year.
With all the other QSO parties going on, there was a lot more competition
(in 2019, I was the Overall Out-of-State Winner for the NEQP - something
I never ever expected to achieve!) so I had a tough job to repeat, and the
bands were pretty dismal.  The big difference this year was a rover, N0HJZ,
Rich
Westerberg, from MN, who did an amazing job driving the state by himself and
hitting so many of the NE counties - I followed him as best I could both Sat.
and Sun., and it really helped my score.  I heard many other familiar calls
calling him including K4BAI and NV4C from GA.  I managed just 3 CW, ! PSK31,
10 FT8, and 42 SSB NE contacts (most of those with N0HJZ).  I also managed to
snag the bonus station a few times.  It was by far my best score ever
for this contest, and whatever the result, I had great fun!