[3830] LaQP K8TE Fixed Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8te.bill.mader@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] LaQP K8TE Fixed Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2020 01:48:49 +0000
                    Louisiana QSO Party - 2020

Call: K8TE
Operator(s): K8TE
Station: K8TE

Class: Fixed Mixed HP
QTH: NM
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:
   40:     5        4          4           8
   20:     3        4          3           4
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
Total:     8        8          7          12  Total Score = 772

Club: Albuquerque DX Assn

Comments:

Where was everybody?  N1MM didn't calculate much time but I did keep an eye/ear
out for LA ops.  I did pick up Iberia Parish (twice), one of the three I needed
in the State.  Thanks for the QSO's and hope for more next year.  73, Bill, K8TE