[3830] MSQP N8II Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8II@aol.com
Subject: [3830] MSQP N8II Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2020 19:39:53 +0000
                    Mississippi QSO Party - 2020

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

   80:    7      6
   40:    9     14
   20:   14     20
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   30     40      0  Mults = 22  Total Score = 2,178

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

4 QP's and 1 computer made for a lot of mental fatigue changing logs, but I
operated all I could until 0120Z. As far as I could tell there were no mobiles
as suspected due to COVID, and maybe no portables. Considering that, there was a
decent turnout
of MS ops. My last QSO op 20 was 2049Z. 40 was open well from about 20Z until
the end and 80 kept improving starting around 2345Z with very low noise levels
here.

Thanks for all of the calls and QSO's.

Stay safe and healthy, Jeff