[3830] CWopsT K7RAT(N6TR) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K7RAT(N6TR) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2020 20:08:22 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Apr 8

Call: K7RAT
Operator(s): N6TR
Station: N6TR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  92
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  92  Mults = 92  Total Score = 8,464

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Think this is my first single band effort.  Nice to be active again after
missing the past 4 weeks.  Felt a little rusty with my zero beating technique.
Spent the first half of the contest working up the band and the rest of it CQing
just above 14050.

One person told me I have a chirp.  Not sure if they worked me or not.  Of
course I have a chirp.  It's what radio sounded like 60 years ago.

TX: Johnson Valiant 2 + Henry 2K
RX: Collins 75A2
ANT: 2 elements (except for my KL7SB contact where I had 5 elements)
KEY: Vibroplex
LOG: Yellow scratch pad + green ink