[3830] MoQP N8II SO Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8II@aol.com
Subject: [3830] MoQP N8II SO Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2020 18:10:31 +0000
                    Missouri QSO Party - 2020

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 12.5

  160:
   80:   17      1
   40:   39     37
   20:   34     27
   15:
   10:
----------------------------
Total:   90     65      0  Mults = 49  Total Score = 12,056

Club:

Comments:

The score was hampered not only by dividing effort into the 4 QP's, but even
more so skipping over eastern MO on 20M the majority of the daytime hours.
Around 16Z Saturday for 60-90 minutes eastern MO was loud on 20. 40 never
completely died out, but activity was poor during the hours when 20 was open
well for MO ops. The time on was probably more than 12.5 hours as log was
switched over to other QP's while searching for Q's in all of them. Many thanks
to the brave mobile ops Mark, K0I/KI0I and W0O who provided a lot of counties.
The vast majority of fixed stations were in JAC and SLC.

Congrats to N6MU for another highly motivated effort with great LP totals.

Many thanks to all who operated; activity was surprisingly good on Sunday.

73 and stay well, Jeff