[3830] CWopsT K3IE HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3ie77@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K3IE HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2020 21:41:14 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Apr 9

Call: K3IE
Operator(s): K3IE
Station: K3IE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): .10

------------
  160:
   80:   3
   40:   8
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  11  Mults = 11  Total Score = 121

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Not my finest hour.

Operated my Flex 6600 remotely in the much cooler confines of our loft as
opposed to the utility closet which houses my main shack.

Between the crashed of the impending storm I was CQing and trying to S&P
stations but no one was answering me.  Storm quickly arrived and had to shut
down.

Went into the shack this morning and realized the 1K-FA was not in Operate Mode.
 I was running only 25W for the abbreviated session.

Hats off to the QRPers among us.  I need the juice.

- Hunter K3IE