[3830] OK/OM DX SSB OK7W SOSB/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OK/OM DX SSB OK7W SOSB/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 07:18:00 +0000
                    OK/OM DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: OK7W
Operator(s): OK7W
Station: OK7W

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: OL7M
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:  583   138
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  583   138  Total Score = 231,564

Club:

Comments:

We went to OL7M QTH "Policko" with my YL Lucie at thursday to enjoy
those sunny days out of city and with minimum of people around.

I had setup allmost ready from WPX SBB, antennas: 4 square, diple, K9AY. Many
thanks to Jan OK2ZAW and his QRO.cz company for antenna box K9AY and switching
boxes, everything worked 100% all the time.

The contest had great activity and I really enjoyed whole evening and night
(morning was weaker as expected). Best DXes: 2x JA, 1xYB, 4xUS. I hope I will
set new record for 80m category (583 QSO, 45 country, 93 OKOM sections).Thanks
to OK1MU, OK2ZAW and all callers for helping me to achieve that!

See you next time,
Standa OK7W - OK1CID