[3830] JIDX CW N1LN SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] JIDX CW N1LN SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 12:20:34 +0000
                    JIDX CW Contest - 2020

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:
   80:
   40:  17     16
   20:  17     13
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  34     29  Total Score = 986

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I thought the JIDX would be a good way to spend some early time Saturday and
Sunday morning and then again late afternoon Saturday when the 20 meter path
opened up.  Well, so much for my thinking.  Of all beverages to fail, my NW
beverage was totally dead on Saturday morning and there was too much QRN to hear
on the 40 meter XMIT antenna.  Only worked 8 JAs. I fixed the beverage after the
sun came up to get ready for Sunday morning.

Saturday afternoon the 20 meter opening was nothing to get excited about. I only
had 2 replies to my CQ and all other Qs were SP.

OK, that leaves Sunday morning with the now fixed NW beverage.  Again, NO JOY. I
could just not hear well and only worked 9 more Qs on 40.

This has to be my all time low Q count for the JIDX CW. Anxious to read how
other stations in my general area did.

73,
Bruce N1LN