[3830] NDQP K0JP Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vhfplus@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NDQP K0JP Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 16:48:25 +0000
                    North Dakota QSO Party - 2020

Call: K0JP
Operator(s): K0JP
Station: K0JP

Class: Fixed LP
QTH: Karlstad, MN
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:   1
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   1      0       0  Mults = 1  Total Score = 1

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Just the right distance from the North Dakota state line (35 miles) to make
working anyone except K0IDX near impossible. Other stations were heard working
the NDQP but always at ESP signal levels. The most frustrating thing was hearing
the North Dakota Weather Net on 75 meters with multiple stations having
excellent signals here in far northwest Minnesota. I guess most of these folks
are uninterested in supporting the QSO Party, which is a shame. I did call CQ
continuously for about 40 minutes on 80 meters Sunday morning. RBN showed me
spotted in KS, WI, and VE6 with decent reports but no response to my calls.