[3830] GaQP N3ZL Single OpMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N3zl.radio@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP N3ZL Single OpMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 12:51:18 +0000
                    Georgia QSO Party - 2020

Call: N3ZL
Operator(s): N3ZL
Station: N3ZL

Class: Single OpMixed LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   20     7
   40:    1     0
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
--------------------
Total:   21     7  CW Mults = 14  Ph Mults = 7  Total Score = 1,229

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

100W + Wires

Great activity level. I was trapped in no man’s land - with (virtually) no
short skip on 40m or higher, I had to wait till later in the contest when 80m
came to life.

Congrats to Jeff, KU8E, for a great job running the contest, organizing the
bonus point stations, and everything else.

Hope all in GA are okay after the severe weather shortly after the contest
ended.

73 de Greg N3ZL