[3830] CWopsT W6KC HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W6KC HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 20:18:22 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Apr 15

Call: W6KC
Operator(s): W6KC
Station: W6KC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Santa Monica, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  48
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  48  Mults = 48  Total Score = 2,304

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

CWT Part 1 - Started in upstairs shack with FT-991A running 100watts to TA33jr,
made 10 QSOs. Exported the 10 QSOs to an ADIF File.

CWT Part 2 - Operated from Downstairs shack running K3s with AL80B amp to same
TA33jr.  Began by importing the 10 QSOs from the upstairs shack log to the N1MM
log downstairs.  Made 38 more QSOs.  The score report did not include the mults
from the first 10 QSOs until I ran the rescore function.

Next time I might try running with the N1MM log file in the cloud so I won't
need to do the import/export step.  I like mixing CWT up to keep it
interesting.

73,  Jim W6KC