[3830] CWopsT K2SX HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K2SX HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 03:16:23 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Apr 16

Call: K2SX
Operator(s): K2SX
Station: K2SX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 10 min

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  22
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  22  Mults = 22  Total Score = 484

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

My antennas got mostly wiped out by a tornado that came through Monday and
cleaned out a bunch of trees in the back yard including most of the ones my
antennas were attached to.  Managed to get my doublet back up for the late
session but still a lot of work to do.  The good news is that I will have more
open space for the antennas but less places to hang them from.  C'est la vie.
At least no damage to the house or any people.