[3830] CWopsT WD6T(@N6RO) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WD6T(@N6RO) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 04:08:08 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Apr 16

Call: WD6T
Operator(s): WD6T
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:   19
   40:   92
   20:   33
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  144  Mults = 120  Total Score = 17,280

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

One of the strangest CWTs yet.  20 very good at start.  Between 20/40 rates well
over 200.  This went on for 20 min.  Thought I was on the way to a personal
best.  Then no more callers anywhere.  Went to 80 but hardly anything there
until close to the end when 40/80 was again up above 200.  Then at very end got
slow again and I went to S&P. I should have gone to S&P when it got slow
around 03:30, but I'm too stubborn and kept thinking prosperity is right around
the corner.  To parahprase the famous song from the 1960s.. "When will he
ever learn, when will he e---ver learn."

tnx to ken n6ro