[3830] GaQP N4N(@W4AX) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w5jr.lists@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP N4N(@W4AX) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 07:09:51 +0000
                    Georgia QSO Party - 2020

Call: N4N
Operator(s): W5JR KX4MZ
Station: W4AX

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Remote Operation

  160:    8      0
   80:  121      3
   40:  210     13
   20:  117     10
   15:    4      0
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  460     26  CW Mults = 50  Ph Mults = 12  Total Score = 58,652

Club: North Fulton Amateur Radio League

Comments:

Fantastic turnout from all of the out of state folks. Made up for our inability
to be a rover during these incredible times. Hope to be back on the road next
year with the N4N M2 rover.

Utilized the 2020 GQP special rules for Multi Op stations allowing
"distributed" M2 operations. I ran the W4AX Flex station remotely
while Mark/KX4MZ ran the Flex station here at my QTH. It was a bit surreal to
watch it in action, but not by me!!

Stay safe, everyone.