[3830] OnQP N2CU Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OnQP N2CU Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 18:13:05 +0000
                    Ontario QSO Party - 2020

Call: N2CU
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 4:06

  160:    7      3      9
   80:   23     29     26
   40:   27      0     16
   20:    9      0      5
   15:    7      0      4
   10:    2      0      2
    6:
    2:
---------------------------
Total:   75     32     62  Total Score = 15,748

Club: Niagara Frontier Radiosport

Comments:

I can see southern Ontario while standing in my driveway, so high band QSOs were
minimal. 40m was ESP level but I'm glad our friends to the north dug out my
signal. Had fun with more activity than I'd ever heard in the ONQP. 75m QSOs
were low power for lack of a resonant antenna up there, but with the close
proximity to VE3 it didn't seem to matter much.

73, Tom N2CU

www.stateqsoparty.com