[3830] CQMM DX K0JP SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQMM DX K0JP SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 00:31:51 +0000
                    CQMM DX Contest - 2020

Call: K0JP
Operator(s): K0JP
Station: K0JP

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Karlstad, MN
Operating Time (hrs): 5

   80:   2       0
   40:  12       3
   20:  58       0
   15:
   10:
----------------------
Total:  72       3  Countries = 35  Total Score = 10,868

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

My time was divided between the Michigan and Ontario QSO parties and I did not
plan to operate in the CQMM DX contest much. However, on Sunday I found 20 was
spectacular and I made more Qs than I ever anticipated. Almost all of EU was a
chip shot and, with a limited antenna and low power, I even managed to snag
4Z4DX. Normally making contacts to that part of the world is impossible from
here in far northwest Minnesota. It was fun and will motivate me to get a better
antenna for 20-meters. Even a Moxon aimed at 10 degrees azimuth would work
wonders.