[3830] CQMM DX N1LN SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] CQMM DX N1LN SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 00:36:00 +0000
                    CQMM DX Contest - 2020

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 12.5

   80:   50      1
   40:  200      6
   20:  500     75
   15:   36      0
   10:
----------------------
Total:  786     82  Countries = 57  Total Score = 429,927

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This was a fun contest and great format.  It really allowed for the casual on
the air time between projects and other stay at home activities.

I planned to be on both 40 and 80 later Saturday night but both bands were
strange from here. Almost no EU and NA was quite weak.  So, off to bed.

I got up early Sunday in hopes of working some AS but only got a few AS and OC
in the log.  Fortunately 20 opened earlier than expected at 1030 UTC to keep me
busy.

Thanks for the fun and the Qs.

73,
Bruce N1LN