[3830] OnQP VE3ODX(VE3JM) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vlad.ve3jm@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] OnQP VE3ODX(VE3JM) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 00:45:26 +0000
                    Ontario QSO Party - 2020

Call: VE3ODX
Operator(s): VE3JM
Station: VE3JM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 15
Radios: SO2R

  160:   44      7     37
   80:  179     87     79
   40:  294    261    104
   20:  397    292     99
   15:    6             6
   10:
    6:
    2:
---------------------------
Total:  920    647    325  Total Score = 826,800

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

This year I was asked to operate as a bonus station. I have never operated
seriously in this contest and didn't know what to expect.

I tried to balance a bit operating between CW and phone so I can be available on
both modes, even though SSB is not my first choice and I didn't have time to
properly set SO2R box for phone.

I didn't bother moving stations, only tried moving one station.

Thought I operated long enough on phone, but was still asked to QSY to SSB.

Tough going with all that activity from the MM DX contest. Still fun, and hope
most of the stations were not having trouble finding VE3ODX.