[3830] CWopsT N4B(KU8E) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N4B(KU8E) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 04:14:01 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Apr 23

Call: N4B
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: N4BP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  83  Mults = 73  Total Score = 6,059

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

The late CWT's are much different from South Florida than Georgia. Had lots of
unanswered CQ's and had to S&P a lot. Even doing that I got beat out all the
time. Also I'm probably off the side of those who have beams on 40 meters which
doesn't help. Had a few latency issues tonight (even though our internet is high
speed) because my two of my kids were on the internet doing homework.

Hope to work everyone in the Florida QSO Party. N4BP, K4BAI and I will be
operating N4BP's station as N4B.

73's  Jeff/OJ  KU8E