[3830] 432SprngSprnt N0URW Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 432SprngSprnt N0URW Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 09:24:36 +0000
                    432 MHz Spring Sprint - 2020

Call: N0URW
Operator(s): N0URW
Station: N0URW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EN41
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

Club:

Comments:

Greetings

 After the terrible band conditions I had in the 222 sprint. I thought there was
no way I would make less contacts in the 432 sprint. But a cold front brought in
a line of thunder storms just North of me. Glad it stayed some 30 miles away.
But this made it almost impossible to work anyone up North through the static
crashes. Out of the 10 skeds I set up a head of time, only one station was on.
The rest had unplugged due to the storms. Stations East of me that should be
easy copy were right at or just above the noise level. Lots of calling on ssb
with no answer. Went to FT8 for a while, still had lots of trouble with static
crashes. Longest contact was EN41 to EM66. I plan to get on for Microwave sprint
and 6 meter sprint. Hope weather and band conditions take a turn for the better.
73, de N0URW

My setup this time.

Icom 9100
800 watt tube amp