[3830] FlQP K6ND M/SMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6nd@k6nd.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP K6ND M/SMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2020 22:23:59 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party - 2020

Call: K6ND
Operator(s): K6ND N2KW
Station: K6ND

Class: M/SMixed LP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 20
Remote Operation

   40:   96     53
   20:  112     68
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  208    121  CW Mults = 41  Ph Mults = 39  Total Score = 85,920

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I met up with Allen, N2KW in Fl at the Hamcanation and started talking about my
new station in Pa. so we said to try to do some contesting together, not to know
about this virus. I called Allen Last week and said well lets do a MS you remote
in my station and you do the CW portion. This worked out very well and was a lot
of fun for both of us. We formed a good team. I need to make a lot of
improvements. Wish we could get the CW paddle to work on the remote side (any
suggestions?)