[3830] FlQP K4BAI SOABMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] FlQP K4BAI SOABMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2020 23:31:40 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party - 2020

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 3

   40:   81     42
   20:    5      0
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:   86     42  CW Mults = 32  Ph Mults = 28  Total Score = 12,840

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Bob, N4BP, I was part of the N4BP/KU8E/K4BAI team operating N4B.  Bob
was on site and our remote operation was done from KU8E's house.  I got home
9about 30 minute drive) a few times and managed to get in three hours of
operating from home.  Wasn't trying for the speilling bee, but missed N4L and
got the others.  By coincidence, the most band/modes worked with a onw-by-one
station was with N4B.  20 and 40 CW and 40 SSB.  A very enjoyable contest from
in and out of state.  Hope to be back mobile next year.  Thanks for all the
effort by the FL guys and particularly the FCG.  73, John, K4BAI.