[3830] FlQP W9QL SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dave@w9ql.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP W9QL SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 16:40:41 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party - 2020

Call: W9QL
Operator(s): W9QL
Station: W9QL

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   40:   35     15
   20:   65     44
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  100     59  CW Mults = 33  Ph Mults = 29  Total Score = 32,116

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Well, received a complaint from my neighbor that I was interfering with his TV
last week. Hadn't made any real changes to the station, so I ordered an LPF and
installed it hopng it would help. Did limit hours of operation, just to be the
good neighbor until I have time to fully test. Missed the mobiles but the
spelling bee and virtual rovers kept it fun. Had the spelling bee sweep pretty
early on both modes. Score includes power multiplier.

Dave
W9QL