[3830] 432SprngSprnt VE3CRU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3cru@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] 432SprngSprnt VE3CRU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 18:23:28 +0000
                    432 MHz Spring Sprint - 2020

Call: VE3CRU
Operator(s): VE3CRU
Station: VE3CRU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN03mu
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

Club: Rochester VHF Group

Comments:

No longer contesting, I entered to work at least 2 grids, was successful.
Pointless to run longer, due to so many being digi obsessed who are stuck on a
computer for manufactured machine generated contacts instead of operator
made qso's and using assistance of ON4KST.  I have always been and always will
be an independent ham.  The old ways still work!!!

Thanks to all who participated and gave me QSO'S, and thanks to the sponsor
CSVHFS and support staff.  Much appreciated.

73,

Bill   VE3CRU