[3830] 7QP K7XC SO(A)Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7xcnv1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP K7XC SO(A)Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 May 2020 07:17:00 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2020

Call: K7XC
Operator(s): K7XC
Station: K7XC

Class: SO(A)Mixed HP
QTH: N NV DM09jh
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

  160:
   80:  189      0      1
   40:  141     45      0
   20:  250    161      0
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  580    206      1  Mults = 58  Total Score = 125,048

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Once Again That Was Great Fun! Didn't sleep well the night before so started
5 1/4 hrs late. Hard for me to get up at 6AM to begin with, HI! Still managed to
be rather effective the first 4 hrs or so I was on... then my brain began to
fade. Took a break for food, pain meds, and a 5Hr Energy. That got me to 0500Z.
I spent an Hour tuning the band and working everyone I could hear between CQing.
At 0600Z I was doing the log to enter it and got the rules out and... Damn! it
ends at 0700Z!!! Got back on and squeezed out some more Qs. It dawned on me to
finally check RTTY and after stumbling to get the mode working I made ONE Q with
less than 2 mins left and poof its was over! Thanks to all who put me in their
log! 73s from Northern Nevada! KB!