[3830] 7QP K7GK/6 SO(A)Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP K7GK/6 SO(A)Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 May 2020 15:53:37 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2020

Call: K7GK/6
Operator(s): K7GK
Station: K7GK

Class: SO(A)Mixed LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:
   80:   76
   40:  125     32
   20:   56      4
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  257     36      0  Mults = 87  Total Score = 73,341

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This is probably the most fun you can have from a small stealth station with low
power at this point in the solar cycle. I haven't done 7QP in a few years and it
certainly changed. Lots of activity from all 7th area states. What hasn't
changed is the opportunity to say hi to old friends in PNW. That is why this
contest certainly holds the highest sentimental value for me. It also brought
back memories of operating the first ever 7QP at K7ZSD and a fierce battle with
NK7U guys for the top M/M honors in the inaugural event.
There are, or course, minor annoyances, such as the feeling that everyone's beam
pointing away from you, having to send portable 6 to indicate that I'm out of
the area and being too close-in for high bands, but it's still tremendous fun
and I'm already looking forward to the next year's event.