[3830] 7QP K7IDX/7 Cnty Exped SO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP K7IDX/7 Cnty Exped SO LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 May 2020 16:06:19 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2020

Call: K7IDX/7
Operator(s): K7IDX
Station: K7IDX

Class: Cnty Exped SO LP
QTH: Washington/Okanogan
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:          39
   40:         205
   20:          34
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   0     278      0  Mults = 34  Total Score = 18,904

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Social distance in Okanogan NF. Had not planned to operate 7QP.
Used what i had with me. TS-570 100ah battery 400 watts of solar.
Low dipole/inverted Vs for 40 & 20 1/4 wave wire for 80 all about
20 high with fiberglass poles.

Can not recall having such poor conditions on 20. Only HEARD southwest
CA/NV/AZ/OR area. Could hear some Puget Sound folks working all over however.
Perhaps location choice wasn't the best being up a valley with close
mountains all around except to the West.
My location was just East of Pearygin Lake near Winthrop.
Heard all states except CT on 40