[3830] 7QP WS7L SO(A)CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP WS7L SO(A)CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 May 2020 18:19:28 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2020

Call: WS7L
Operator(s): WS7L
Station: WS7L

Class: SO(A)CW HP
QTH: ORWSH
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:    32
   80:   203
   40:   284
   20:   614
   15:     6
   10:     0
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  1139    0       0  Mults = 60  Total Score = 205,020

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Well that was record setter for me. First time ever that I made 1000 Q's in a
single day, and first time I've ever sustained a 150/hr rate for an hour or
more. All 50 states but missed 5 Canadian mults. Had to work a rag-chew to get
ND. I heard one CQing high in the band obviously looking to chin-wag. So to
speak. Key-wag? Anyway it was a relaxing 10-15 minute break from the chaos. WX
in Fargo sounded very pleasant. Only DX apart from KH6/KL/KP2 was LY5W. I got
called by a JA once but lost him in the noise.

I usually work this as an expedition class in Pacific County WA but they took in
the welcome mats so I did it from home instead. This usually nets me a few
European county hunters but ORWSH is not so exciting to them.

73, Carl WS7L
K-line/1500 + DB-18 with no 40, HF-2V for 40/80, home made vertical for 160.